General Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Eleanor

My mother plan to visit the Bora bora  Empty My mother plan to visit the Bora bora

Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:47 am
Hello guys! The Bora Bora is new place for me and i have no idea about this place. But my mother want to know about that place and enjoy her vacation sof there. IF you have any suggestion and idea about it so share here with some nice stuff. i am waiting for your reply.

Have you try the niagara falls all inclusive vacation?
Nick Kembel
Nick Kembel
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

My mother plan to visit the Bora bora  Empty Re: My mother plan to visit the Bora bora

Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:18 am
Bora Bora is a nice place where your mother should go without any hesitation. I just wanna say that she should book all hotels and resorts in advance as well as keep the budget in her mind because it's an expensive destination to go. By the way, how many days will she spend there?
Eleanor

My mother plan to visit the Bora bora  Empty Re: My mother plan to visit the Bora bora

Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:24 am
Hello buddy! I read your sharing stuff and this is very awesome. I like your suggestion and this is very nice. by the way, can you share here some deals of there?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum